Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Information - Philippines - Cebu - Manila - Angeles City » General Topics

Post subject: Re: Bar Scene Dieing in Cebu - Manila - Angeles City and Bur
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 pm 

Hey kickass ....... welcome aboard ........ and that was a good informative post!

What I would like to have you comment on, is how you rate the Cebu bars vs. AC bars, particularly in view of where you see the AC bars heading in the future. Perhaps you can give us your views not only on prices, but rate the girls and food as well?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 pm 

Quote:
I am here now. I don't barfine anyway and even if I ask the prices, it is not helpful. For instance, I asked the barfine in Lonestar and was told P700. Then I found out later that it was the price for the regulars and the newbies paid a different rate. That does not make me a regular barfiner, just a regular customer since opening night.

I only like to go into Lonestar and Viking. They have had plenty of customers when I have been inside. I was conned into going into Silver Dollar. Not much happening there on my one visit.

For freelancers, I saw an absolute stunner standing on the corner of Colon and Pelaez today. The freelancers on that corner charge P500, unless you can negotiate lower. The desperate girls will accept P150.

Regards: Jim

Can not get my head around this place yet...
I went down the Lonestar and was told that the BF was 700, but it costs 500 for regulars(regular as being defined as 10BF's/month)...but the BF was just for the bar and I had to negotiate a fee with the BG on top of that...I spoke to three BG's and all insisted on another 2000 for LT...so does anyone have a take on this pay the BF and then pay the BG additional...I am new to Cebu and come from Angeles where the BF includes everthing, sure you can give the girl a tip afterwards if you choose to, but the BF is all inclusive...I found the same deal at sister, pay the BF and then pay again to the BG...
This is just like Thailand and one of the reasons why i feel the thai BG's are so money grabbers...

I didn't have much look with the street walkers either...the one girl wanted 2000 for LT and the only offer I got in the end was a BJ of someones granny for 600p...

I got a pimp on my tail wanting me to go to a boarding house to pick a girl for 1000p...

Man this place is hard work...I'm all at see here...anyone can throw me a line...

I went on DIA and eventually managed to setup a meeting with a girl...when she turned up at the mall she looked about 14yo...

any help please...

one thing to come out of all this is how privildged I feel to live in AC

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 am 

Quote:
Hey kickass ....... welcome aboard ........ and that was a good informative post!

What I would like to have you comment on, is how you rate the Cebu bars vs. AC bars, particularly in view of where you see the AC bars heading in the future. Perhaps you can give us your views not only on prices, but rate the girls and food as well?

Thanks it's great to be here...and what a brilliant site it is...

In AC the girls work and get paid a salary with commission if they BF...just like a regular job, no negotiating with customers other than if they dont BJ or what time they wish to finish work, but nothing financial.
I have visited about 10 bars in Cebu so far so early days and have found the girls to be very average in quality on the whole with a few stunners (my preference may not be the same as yours), when I spoked to this very attractive BG I found that she BF's every night, wouldn't do LT as she wanted to get more customers...

In AC one bar alone has 300 hundred girls and there are many many more bars....so in AC the number of girls is radically higher and with this their is much greater choice, more absolute stunners and lower prices...some of the bars are now open 24/7 and have a two or three shift system of girls...the dance routines are choreographed, the dances wear costumes and the bars put on a show, there's cultural dancing also...

As far as food is concerned I have struggled to find good places to eat in AC, but there is a very good little place up by the Clarkton hotel called "The Cottage Kitchen" and if you like ribs or american food, I would certainly recommend that place...

I'm still trying to get a grip of this city Cebu, but it just seems an uphill task at the moment...so any guidence welcomed

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 pm 

Hi Kickass,

It's been a little while since your previous post. Do you have any update on the Cebu bars?

You said one bar in AC had 300 girls. How many would be working at the one time? Would they ALL be on payroll? What was the name of this bar?

You seem to be of the opinion that the AC girls generally are better looking than their Cebu sisters. Is that still your opinion?

The lower prices would be a result of greater number of competitors. But to have 300 on payroll is one hell of an overhead!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 pm 

20 years ago I lived in AC.
Those days we had the Nipa Hut and many similar bars, with floor shows that would make your toes curl. Well, make something curl anyway!

Ermita was almost as good but "cleaner".

I only saw Subic for one evening, and so I wont comment on it except to say that there was an awful lot of US sailors around!
And a lot of very rude young ladies!

(I didnt visit Cebu so dont know what it was like then.)

If the "conventional" didnt appeal to you, you could ask around and see almost every scene that you wanted.

Those days are long gone, and will probably never return.
AC is mild now, and from what I hear and read, even that is being tightly regulated and being watched.

Ermita, is, of course,a distant memory. A few of the bars went to EDSA, but they, and P Burgos, are also a pale shadow of what they once were.

From talking to friends and reading reports, at the moment they are still places for fun and entertainment, but within a short time I expect them all to turn into the sort of place you could take a maiden aunt without upsetting her!

I wont go into the reasons, they have already been discussed, so allI will say is, if you are thinking of going DO SO NOW.

Board index » General Information - Philippines - Cebu - Manila - Angeles City » General Topics