Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Adult Links - Filipina Photos -Filipina Videos - Free Access Here » Bargirl Photos Only

Post subject: SHAVEN PUSSY
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 pm 

A shaven pussies is turning me off, why ? you don't look natural if u shave your pubes most espeicially women. I don't BF a girl with a shaven pussy, it looks so ugly to me, my horniness just fade awa ...

Last edited by pogisacebu on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:33 am 

Each to their own.
I much prefer shaven.
Who wants a mouthful of hair?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:06 am 

Yup ....gotta agree brit .......doesn't have to be slick as a cue ball but maybe just a wisp of hair at the mons venus ....other than than smooth as a peach ....lol ........also by the way hair retains odder a lot longer than skin ....and you can't always take a shower stall with you ....lol

" We should all be obligated to appear before a board every five years and justify our existence ................... on pain of liquidation"

George Bernard Shaw

Post subject: SHAVEN PUSSIES
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:15 pm 

Well, just spit it out, if you have a loose pubic hair in your mouth, ain't that easy ? I feel like i'm with a child with a shaven pussy, just iamgine, a child and a shaven pussy standing infront of you, does it turn you own ? if you do, then, you're sick. Only the pedophile can do that, I hate those S.O.B. I always ask the girl, if she's shaven or not, before I BF her. I love thick pubic hair, it tirns me own quickly, no need to use Spammer. The natural beauty of a woman, is a pussy with thick pubic hair.

groovy

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm 

I have been living whit philipinas and if you dont shave they drag you by the dick in to the cr and and do it themself, and it is nice and clean.
best girs in the world.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 pm 

Eh, everyone has their own personal preference, I happen to love bald pussies. :smile:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 am 
Official Barhopper

Drakstar wrote:
Eh, everyone has their own personal preference, I happen to love bald pussies. :smile:

looks cleaner

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:36 pm 
Official Barhopper

.. shaven pussy looks good but not shaven as in " clean shiny shaven ". I like eating pussy which has little pubic hair on them.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:19 am 
Official Barhopper

hell i like them all shaved hairy dont matter to me

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:13 am 
Official Barhopper

Most girls are going for a hairstyle these days. Or is that a "pubestyle'?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:37 am 

Filipina pussy with hair is much better than a white girl. Filipina pubes are fine while the white girl is course and grows like wildfire. In the end, trimmed is best. But the bald eagle does provide for smoother sailing. What's of more importance...they have a pussy.

Now, I don't like the chunky lips down their. I prefer a nice smooth slit. I don't like a lot of meat hanging around. Best of all, we can always depend on the Filipina pussy to be moist and wet....they are the most erotic girls around.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:36 pm 

usually i'll get a bottle of shaving foam and lots of disposable razors whenever i get to AC... then plan a "Kalbo Puki" walk at Perimeters bar with a few friends... as long as the bargal has a kalbo puki, she gets a LD... if she wants to do it with my tools, she still gets a LD... if the whole bar (inclusive mummy and DJ) are kalbo, we would ring the bell....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 am 

some hair is nice

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:58 am 
Official Barhopper

for me nice shaved, all hair gone, thats what i like

when i see a girl, first lines are.... "r u shaved??"
if no, no go

Post subject: shaven pussy
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 pm 
Official Barhopper

I heard this from another guy in Cebu so I tried it AND IT WAS TRUE!!
Get one of those Beard/mustache/sideburn trimmers.. get her relaxed, laid back, turn that MACHINE ON and start shaving.. Go slow, get it all. and I SWEAR after a few minutes of that the juices were litterly running out of her PUSSY.. Wow !!! then, with just luke warm water, a bit of shaving cream applied gently, and don't forget to get real close to those lovely lips, BY THIS TIME SHE IS WRITHERING, MOANING AND WAITING FOR THE MOMENT, Just use gentle penitration with your finger to get that hair close to those lovely lips,and finish the shave job.. BY THIS TIME UR DICK WILL BE SO HARD A CAT COULD NOT SCRATCH IT !! So, wipe the excess cream, that is diluted with pussy juices, off. THEN CLIMB ABOARD !!
NO LIE, NO LIE.. SHE SCREAMED WITH PLEASURE. NOW SHE KEEPS IT SHAVED, and there is NEVER any unpleasant odors.
I'M TELL YA, YA GOTTA TRY IT !!!

Board index » Adult Links - Filipina Photos -Filipina Videos - Free Access Here » Bargirl Photos Only